V1 Holders

Any company, project, cryptocurrency, group, association or whatever is nothing without a community. We believe that community is the most important factor in Tribe; that's why we chose that name for the project.
Tribe is no exception: Tribe is what it is thanks to its community that, through thick and thin, has been present. That is why it is essential for us to be able to reward them with recognition in this v2. Since without them, Tribe would not be Tribe.
TRIBEX Allocated
% Supply
Locking & Vesting Period
V1 Holders
15 day lock - 10% Weekly
The modality of delivery of v2 tokens to v1 holders will be in two stages: The first 10% will be through claiming with TeamFinance and the other 9 deliveries of the remaining 90% will be through airdrops. Only the people who have claimed in the first batch will be able to receive the airdrops of the rest. We do this because we want to have an active community and not 6,000 wallets with dead tokens. If the person is active, you simply have to make a claim and that's it, the process is over.
Each holder v1 will receive a 1 to 1 ratio. That is, if they have 1 Tribex v1 they will receive 1 Tribex v2. It is important to note that although the number of tokens they will receive is the same, the supply is double.
V1 Holders screenshot time & date: May 2nd, 2023 at 11:20 UTC