Connecting to the BSC
TRIBE is currently operating on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP20).
Since the only wallet that requires manual configuration is the Metamask, this section will discuss how to connect the Metamask to the BSC.
- 1.We will go to MetaMask.io (Check the link previously) and click on "Download" or "Download now". Next, we will choose our operating system (cellphone) or our browser (computer).
- 2.Once installed, the system will guide us and we must follow the steps to create our wallet. It is very important to keep our seed phrase and password in a safe place. If either of the two is known to a third person, we run the risk of losing all our assets that we store inside the wallet.
- 3.Once on the metamask home screen, we will direct our gaze to the upper sector where (by default) we will be connected to the Ethereum network. Press the ethereum network and then "Add network".
- 4.Then we must enter the following values:
- 1.Network name: Binance Smart Chain
- 3.Chain ID: 56
- 4.Symbol: BNB
- 5.As a last step, we will click on "Save".
We recommend reading the additional information from Binance to connect Metamask with Binance Smart Chain: https://docs.binance.org/smart-chain/wallet/metamask.html